Welcome to Exceptional Connections™ Networking
Our networking organization was founded in August of 2009 by Cyndi O’Neill-Dady. Thanks to our loyal, dedicated and amazing Exceptional Connections Networking™ Contribution Team and Community we will celebrate our 11th Anniversary in 2020. Exceptional Connections™ offers the opportunity to connect monthly with positive, and like-minded Entrepreneurs and Business Professionals without the often burdensome cost of an annual membership, mandatory attendance, forced referrals or the need to find a substitute when you are not able to attend . At ECN you pay for your networking and lunch is included.
Exceptional Connections™ provides a relationship based approach to networking that encourages authentic and intentional connections. We teach the ease and power of building your business one relationship at a time. One of our guiding principles is ‘The Law of Contribution’ which states that “the level of your success and happiness is in direct proportion to the number of people that you serve selflessly”. At ECN, we define success as sowing, not reaping, and we model and teach this philosophy. Robert Louis Stevenson reinforces this belief, ” I consider the success of my day based on the seeds I sow, not the harvest I reap”. With this powerful mindset, businesses naturally flourish as powerful advocates are created, and transformed into an army of raving fans…
Our Mission is to teach and support small businesses to make Exceptional Connections™, build relationships one at a time that lead to new friendships, endless referrals, and powerful advocates. We are also committed to offering resources and training to achieve networking mastery!
Why Attend an Exceptional Connections™ Event?
- Meet, Mingle and Connect with like-minded Entrepreneurs in a Fun & Festive Environment
- Free Open Membership
- 45-second Spotlight Commercials given to 28 – 30 local businesses
- Enjoy a fabulous buffet luncheon, network, meet new friends, and nurture relationships
- Enjoy more visibility by hosting a Showcase Table
- Win Door Prizes!
- Free plentiful parking
The Pizza Coop & Ale House
13317 NE 175th Street
Woodinville, WA 98072
Exceptional Connections™ Networking Luncheons – Celebrating 10 years serving the Community
- 2nd Tuesday of the month
- 11:00am – 2:00pm (ECN meeting 11:30am – 1:30pm)
Join our Upcoming Exceptional Connections™ Networking Luncheon
The Earlier You Register, The More You Save!
$40 – “Early Bird” Eventbrite rate available until the last day of the month at 9 pm
$50 – “It’s Not Too Late” Eventbrite rate available until 9 pm the Monday before our event
$55 – “Guarantee your Seat” rate
$60 – “Pay at the Door” rate if not already sold out
DISCLAIMER: Our Events are typically Sold Out. Please know that only pre-paid registrations are guaranteed a seat at our events. Register early to reserve your seat.
Your networking fee includes A delicious luncheon buffet that includes; a healthy salad bar, an assortment of pizzas, including a gluten-free option. Beverages include: Water, Iced Tea, Lemonade, or Arnold Palmer (tax & gratuity are included). We do our best to accommodate the varied health needs, restrictions and requirements of our guests and members.
Please note: Pizza Coop & Ale House charges extra for additional items ordered from the menu.
Education Series For Networking Mastery SkillShops powered by Exceptional Connections™
- Hosted Quarterly on the 4th Tuesday of the month or TBD
- 11:00am – 3:00pm (includes lunch, pre and post networking opportunities
- Tuesday, May 21, 2019 – 3rd Quarter Educational Series with Melina Palmer
- Tuesday, March 26, 2019 – 2nd Quarter Educational Series with Britani Nelson
- Tuesday, January 21, 2019 – 1st Quarter Educational Series with Elise Enriquez
- Tuesday, October 23, 2018 – 4th Quarter Educational Series with Nikki Rausch
- Tuesday, August 21, 2018 – 3rd Quarter On-Line Educational Series with Nicole Lux-Ritchie
- Tuesday, May 22, 2018 – 2nd Quarter Educational Series with Sarah Frink
- Tuesday, March 27, 2018 – 1st Quarter Educational Series with Karen McGregor
- Tuesday, November 7, 2017 – Pilot On-Line Educational Series with Dr. Robyn MacKillop
- Tuesday, October 24, 2017 – 4th Educational Series with Debbie Page
- Tuesday, May 23, 2017 – 3rd Educational Series with Jeff Wagoner
- Thursday, March 30, 2017 – 2nd Educational Series with Leslie Akin
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017 – Launch of 1st Educational Series with Debra Trappen
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016 – 7th ECN Anniversary with Nikki Rausch
- Friday, July 29, 2016 – 2nd Pilot Educational Series with Nina Durfee
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016 – 1st Pilot Educational Series with Nikki Rausch