Welcome to Exceptional Connections Networking
Our networking organization was founded in August of 2009 by Cyndi O’Neill-Dady. Thanks to our loyal, dedicated and amazing Exceptional Connections Networking Community we celebrated our 7th Anniversary in 2016. Exceptional Connections offers the opportunity to connect monthly with positive, and like-minded Entrepreneurs and Business Professionals without the often burdensome cost of an annual membership, mandatory attendance, forced referrals or the need to find a substitute when you are not able to attend . At ECN you pay for your networking and lunch is included.
Exceptional Connections provides a relationship based approach to networking that encourages and nurtures relationships. We teach the ease and power of building your business one relationship at a time. One of our guiding principles is ‘The Law of Contribution’ which states that “the level of your success and happiness is in direct proportion to the number of people that you serve selflessly”. At ECN, we define success as sowing, not reaping, and we model and teach this philosophy. Robert Louis Stevenson reinforces this belief, ” I consider the success of my day based on the seeds I sow, not the harvest I reap”. With this powerful mindset, businesses naturally flourish as powerful advocates are created, and transformed into an army of raving fans…
Our mission is to teach and support small businesses to make Exceptional Connections, build relationships that lead to new friendships, endless referrals, and powerful advocates!
Why Attend an Exceptional Connections Event?
- Meet, Mingle and Connect with like-minded Entrepreneurs in a Fun & Festive Environment
- Free Open Membership
- 60 second Guest Commercials given to 25 – 30+ local businesses
- Enjoy a fabulous lunch, network, meet new friends, and nurture relationships
- Enjoy more visibility by hosting a Marketing Table
- Win Door Prizes!
- Free parking
Mazatlan Restaurant – 14450 Woodinville Redmond Road, Woodinville, WA 98072
Exceptional Connections Networking Luncheons
- 2nd Tuesday of the month
- 11:00am – 2:00pm (ECN meeting 11:30am – 1:30pm)
Join our Upcoming Exceptional Connections Networking Luncheon
The Earlier You Register, The More You Save!
$25 – “Early Bird” Eventbrite rate is available until the last day of the month at 9pm
$35 – “It’s Not Too Late” Eventbrite rate is available until 9pm the Monday before our event
$45 – Last Chance or Pay at the Door rate
DISCLAIMER: Our Events are typically Sold Out. Please know that only pre-paid registrations are guaranteed a seat at our events. Register early to reserve your seat.
Networking fee includes: A choice of 5 delicious entrees, chips & salsa, Iced Tea or Lemonade (tax & gratuity are included) Please note: Mazatlan Restaurant charges extra for additional items requested ie. Guacamole…
Education Series powered by Exceptional Connections Networking
- Hosted Quarterly on the 4th Tuesday of the month or TBD
- 10:00 am – 2:00 pm (includes lunch, pre and post networking opportunities)
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017 – Launch of 1st Educational Series with Debra Trappen
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016 – 4th Educational Series-7th ECN Anniversary
- Tuesday, September 6, 2016 – 3rd Educational Series with Monty Reed
- Friday, July 29, 2016 – 2nd Educational Series with Nina Durfee
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016 – 1st Pilot Educational Series with Nikki Rausch