Amanda Goff – Spotlight Speaker
Due to Shelter in Place Mandates, ALL Exceptional Connections in person gatherings and events are postponed until further notice. We are now meeting virtually. Check our Facebook Page & Private Group for Complementary Virtual Opportunities to Connect each week.
In the midst of being separated and isolated it is more important than ever to Connect with Exceptional Colleagues, and come together as a Community to support each other.
At this time of social distancing, we invite our Woodinville and Vancouver Exceptional Connections Communities to join us as we PIVOT and offer VIRTUAL Networking Events on the 2nd Tuesday.
We invite our Woodinville and Vancouver Chapters & Community to join our Exceptional Connections VIRTUAL Networking on Tuesday, May 12th from Noon to 2:00 pm with Spotlight speaker Amanda Goff.
Amanda will be joining us virtually from Vancouver, WA. She has generously offered to share “Five Ways to Create a Solid Digital Presence”.
Plus, Patricia Allee will be sharing her Exceptional Insight – The Power of Positivity.
Join us and Connect with Exceptional Colleagues
Reserve your spot at our Virtual EC May Networking
Amanda Goff is the owner and head visual ninja with Silver Keys Media. She specializes in helping business owners unlock their brand’s story and tell that story visually through images and video. Amanda brings to the table her experience as an actor, director, filmmaker, designer and 13+ years in marketing.
Some of her “street creds” include:
- A Bachelor of Arts in Broadcast Communication and Theater
- She co-directed and produced the local indie short film “Unmarked”
- She is a nationally published photographer
Amanda will be sharing her Five Ways to Create a Solid Digital Presence
Are finding in these times that it has been a challenge to take what you bring to in person connections and translating it digitally? Today more than ever it is vital to have a solid presence for your business or organization.
Don’t get overwhelmed…you can still create a solid foundation to reach your ideal audience. With some strategy, a sprinkle of creativity and consistency, you can easily get a little more digital with a polish and professionalism.
- Learn how to create a digital action plan.
- Learn the advantage of digital networking.
- Learn to assess what story you already have out there.
- Learn how to make your life easier by repurposing your content.
Bring your questions as we will offer a short Q&A to make sure you get the most value out of this session.
To learn more go to: www.silverkeysmedia.com
Here are all the Details:
Topic: Five Ways to Create a Solid Digital Presence
Date: Tuesday, May 12th, 2020
Time: 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm (bring your own lunch to our Virtual Networking Event)
Virtual Exceptional Connections Zoom Networking Event
You will be emailed the Zoom link via Eventbrite message
upon completion of your registration.
– $25 – Eventbrite rate ends May 12th at Noon
* If you registered for our March 10th Networking Luncheon then your registration will be credit towards our Virtual Networking Events on April 14th & May 12th. If you are not available to attend these events, contact Cyndi to forward your credit to an upcoming Virtual event on the 2nd Tuesday.
– $45 – Spotlight Vendor Opportunity
** Spotlight Vendors will be offered a 60-second Spotlight commercial opportunity, plus the chance to share 1 screen shot to promote your business and products.
Click on this link to reserve your spot at our Virtual May Networking event
Feel free to contact EC Founder Cyndi Dady at Cyndi@ExceptionalConnections.