Claire Jones – Spotlight Speaker
Join us and connect with exceptional colleagues.
We invite you to our upcoming Exceptional Connections Online Networking event on Tuesday, November 10th featuring Claire Jones as our Spotlight speaker, plus Stephanie Arnheim will be offering her Exceptional Insight manuscript.
Informal Networking begins at 11:45am. Program runs from Noon to 2:00pm(PST).
Register TODAY! Early Bird rate ends Saturday, October 31st at 11:30pm
Claire Jones is an experienced speaker, certified NeuroLeadership Coach, and Business Strategist who has worked with small businesses for over 15 years. As someone who knows firsthand what it’s like to struggle to build a sustainable business, her mission is to act as your trusted guide so that you can create the right schedules, marketing strategies, processes, and systems to scale your dream business. As a result, her clients are able to step away from having to do everything themselves and devote more time to the things they love.
In her 20-minute talk Claire will share: The Three Pillars of Business Success
After spending years working within small businesses & art organizations and seeing their leaders struggle to build sustainable, scalable businesses, Claire embarked on a deep dive into what exactly it took to grow a business without burning out.
She devoured any business and wellness resource she could find, until she identified a variety of research-backed themes that were consistent across the board – themes that could be applied to most small businesses & art organizations systematically and strategically.
In this vein, she created her three pillars of business success and devoted herself to teaching these frameworks to as many business leaders as possible: Sustainable Schedules, Marketing Strategies, and Processes & Systems.
- Why are Sustainable Schedules important? Because your business’s sustainability depends on your personal sustainability. You can’t pour from an empty cup!
- Why are Marketing Strategies important? Because you need to make sales and you need to do it with intentional forethought to make sure you’re focusing your efforts instead of taking a scatter shot approach.
- Why are Processes & Systems important? Because you need to have the right business tools and day-to-day routines to keep yourself on track and working efficiently.
To learn more, go to: Liminal Clarity
Topic: The Three Pillars of Business Success
Date: Tuesday, October 13th, 2020
- Informal Networking: 11:45am (PST)
- Networking Program: Noon – 2:00pm (PST)
Location: Online Exceptional Connections Networking event.
(You will be emailed the Zoom link via Eventbrite message upon completion of your registration)
– $25 – Early bird rate ends Saturday, October 31st at 11:30pm.
– $35 – It’s Not Too Late rate ends November 10th
– $70 – Spotlight Vendor Opportunity
“Spotlight Vendor” rate (includes $45 Vendor fee + $25 Early bird Networking fee)
* We offer our Spotlight Vendors added visibility of 75-seconds to show & tell what your business has to offer, plus the added bonus of sharing 1 screen shot to promote your business and products.
Register TODAY! Early Bird rate ends Wednesday, September 30th at 11:30pm.
Feel free to contact EC Founder Cyndi Dady at Cyndi@ExceptionalConnections.