Exceptional Connections Networking 7th Anniversary Celebration
You are invited to a very special Exceptional Connections Networking 7th Anniversary After Hours Celebration + Clothes For Kids Drive on Tuesday, October 25th at Verity Credit Union in Northgate from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
We are super jazzed that our featured speaker Sales Maven ~ Nikki Rausch will offer a fun and dynamic talk on “Buying Signals: Converting Casual Conversations Into Sales” that you will Not want to miss.
* Increase your likability and credibility quickly when meeting someone new
* Learn to recognize the subtle cues people give when they’re interested in doing business
* Know what to say when you get a buying signal to move clients into action
To Learn More, go to her website: Sales Maven
ADDITIONALLY – All who bring multi-packs of children’s underwear, socks or $10 donations at the door will be entered into a raffle drawing for Nikki Rausch’s Savvy Selling Class (valued at $597), and be a priceless blessing to Clothes For Kids recipients.
We invite all Exceptional Connectors to feel free to invite your spouses, networking colleagues and friends to this special event. We are expecting to pack the room with 70+ amazing connectors.
Here are all the Details:
When: Tuesday, October 25th, 2016
Time: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Where: Verity Credit Union – Northgate
(Free Parking, Free WIFI, Northgate area)
11027 Meridian Avenue N
Seattle, WA 98133
On-site Contact: Vivian Valencia (425) 712-0379
The Earlier You Register The More $ You SAVE!
$20 – Early Bird Registration ends Tuesday, 10/18/15 at 9:00pm
$30 – “It’s Still Not Too Late” rate ends 10/24/15 at 9pm
$35 – At the Door Rate
$40 -“Bring a Friend Special” ends 10/24/16 – $20 FOR EACH TICKET! – $40 price reflects the price for 2 registrations, as well as appetizer spread (This offer is only available via on-line Eventbrite registration)
Why Attend an Exceptional Connections Event?
* Join us in making exceptional connections, building relationships that lead to new friendships, endless referrals, and powerful advocates!
* Meet, Mingle and Connect with like-minded Entrepreneurs
in a Fun & Festive Environment
* Free Open Membership to all Networking Luncheons, as well as After Hour Events
* As an added bonus we have a Guest Speaker – Sales Maven ~ Nikki Rausch
* Free parking at Verity Credit Union
Our event is scheduled to attract 70+ guests!
(yummy light appetizers, dessert and drinks will be served)
Feel free to contact ECN Founder Cyndi Dady at email@example.com if you have any questions about our upcoming event.