Mara Simoneau Spotlight Speaker
Due to Shelter in Place Mandates, ALL Exceptional Connections in person gatherings and events are postponed until further notice. We are now meeting virtually. Check our Facebook Page & Private Group for Complementary Virtual Opportunities to Connect each week.
In the midst of being separated and isolated it is more important than ever to Connect with Exceptional Colleagues, and come together as a Community to support each other.
At this time of social distancing, we invite our Woodinville and Vancouver Exceptional Connections Communities to join us as we PIVOT and offer VIRTUAL Networking Events on the 2nd Tuesday.
This month we will be connecting on Tuesday, April 14th from Noon to 2:00pm with Spotlight speaker Mara Simoneau.
Mara will be joining us virtually from Colorado. She has generously offered to share “Maximize Your Business on the Virtual Platform During These Uncertain Times”
Plus, the amazing Brenda Reiss will be sharing her Exceptional Insight – Leading with Forgiveness.
Reserve your spot at our Virtual EC April Networking
Mara Simoneau is changing the money conversation for good! Armed with a feisty attitude and a no-nonsense approach to finances this cool, quirky and colorful speaker brings a fresh approach to the oh-so-taboo subject of money. She is on a mission to empower Americans to gain financial literacy, confront their fears and move forward in life with a plan that works. As CEO of Life Made to Order Financial, Mara is passionate about empowering women and entrepreneurs to find fulfillment and financial freedom on their terms.
Mara’s inspiring 20-minute talk:
Maximize Your Business on the Virtual Platform During These Uncertain Times
There is no denying that times have changed in business very quickly over the past months. Many business owners are feeling uncertain about how to continue to grow their business and engage their clients during these shifting times. We are all working on having a positive attitude and looking to find ways to stay connected. Mara will be sharing with us practical tips to pivot your business, increase engagement and grow your connections utilizing available virtual platforms during the Quarantine/Stay Home Orders and beyond.
- How to put a virtual event campaign into place for your business to engage potential clients
- How to tips for Zoom Meeting, the fastest growing virtual meeting platform
- Maximize outreach using social media and event promotion platforms
- Bring your questions as we will offer a short Q&A to make sure you get the most value out of this session
To Learn more go to: lmtofinancial.com
Here are all the Details:
Topic: Maximize Your Business on the Virtual Platform During These Uncertain Times
Date: Tuesday, April 14th, 2020
Time: 12:00pm – 2:00pm (bring your own lunch to our Virtual Networking Event)
Virtual Exceptional Connections Zoom Networking Event
You will be emailed the Zoom link via Eventbrite message
– $25 – Eventbrite rate ends April 14th at Noon
* If you registered for our March 10th Networking Luncheon then your registration will be credit towards our Virtual Networking Events on April 14th & May 12th. If you are not available to attend these events, contact Cyndi to forward your credit to an upcoming Virtual event on the 2nd Tuesday.
– $45 – Spotlight Vendor Opportunity
Click on this link to reserve your spot at our April Networking
Feel free to contact EC Founder Cyndi Dady at cyndi@exceptionalconnections.