Debbie Rosemont – “Plan for Success”
We are excited to announce that Debbie Rosemont will be the first of many dynamic guest speakers scheduled to share in 2017. We are honored to spotlight her at our upcoming Exceptional Connections Networking Luncheon on Tuesday, January 10th at the Mazatlan Restaurant in Woodinville.
Debbie Rosemont, CPO & Productivity Consultant, started Simply Placed to help clients increase productivity, maximize efficiency and bring balance and control into their work and lives. Her team teaches organized systems and productive habits that allow clients them to work smarter, not harder, by effectively managing their email, time, tasks, teams and work space, resulting in improved client service, employee retention, revenue and reduced stress. Rosemont is an engaging speaker, an effective consultant and trainer, and has been interviewed numerous times for TV, print and radio media. She is the author of the book Six-Word Lessons to Be More Productive.
Debbie will share her “Plan for Success” – Lots of people set goals or make resolutions, but most lose steam in their pursuit. Learn how to effectively set goals and create action plans that stick.
At this powerful event:
* Participants will walk away with one solid SMART goal personally and one professionally.
* Participants will reflect on the time period that has just passed (ie: year, quarter, etc.) and consider their successes and challenges.
* Participants will learn the importance of and the steps to take to set SMART goals.
* Participants will learn seven strategies to achieving their goals.
To Learn more, Visit her website: Simply Placed
Don’t Delay Grab Your Seat Today before Sold Out!
$30 – “Early Bird” Eventbrite rate is available until Saturday, December 31st:
Here are all the Details:
Date: Tuesday, January 10th, 2017
Time: 11:00am – 2:00pm (includes mix & mingle networking before and after event)
Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant – Woodinville
14450 Woodinville Redmond Road
Woodinville, WA 98071
The Earlier You Register, The More $ You Save!
– $30 – “Early Bird” Eventbrite rate is available until Saturday, December 31st at 9pm
– $40 – “It’s Not Too Late” Eventbrite rate is available until Monday, January 9th at 9pm
– $45 – “Last Chance” or “Pay at the Door” rate if not Sold Out!
Don’t Delay Reserve your Seat Today!
Feel free to contact ECN Founder Cyndi Dady at email@example.com if you have any questions about our upcoming event.