Luncheon Speaker – Shannon Ward
We are excited to announce that Shannon Ward will be joining us all the way from Whistler B.C. as the guest speaker at our upcoming Tuesday, November 8th Exceptional Connections Networking Luncheon at The Mazatlan Restaurant in Woodinville.
Don’t Delay Grab Your Seat Today before Sold Out!
$25 – “Early Bird” Eventbrite rate is available until Monday, October 31st:
Shannon Ward is known as the sales mastery mentor,* and helps entrepreneurs overcome their dysfunctional relationships with sales so that they can break through revenue barriers in record time. Her transformational approach to sales stems from a core belief that sales is an act of love.
Shannon also is an Adjunct Professor of Sales & Sales Management at UBC Sauder School of Business. Shannon was recently nominated for the RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Awards 2016.
Shannon divides her time between her mountain home in the resort town of Whistler, Canada and traveling the world with her husband and son.
Sales is the most critical business skill there is. So, why aren’t you selling more, despite how hard you try? Because how you’ve been taught to sell doesn’t work anymore. Discover why selling “like a girl” is the key to increasing sales, building a strong brand and feeling good about ourselves as sales people.
In this session, Shannon will share how to tap into your most powerful traits so you can sell authentically to get more clients easily and elegantly – because sales is an act of love!
* Why women make the best sales people and how to harness your unique feminine sales strengths
* How to let go of limiting beliefs and create a mindset to send your sales confidence soaring
* 3 proven secrets to authentic sales success you can start using immediately
Learn More: Wealth of Women
Here are all the Details:
Date: Tuesday, November 8, 2016
Time: 11:00am – 2:00pm (includes mix & mingle networking before and after event)
Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant – Woodinville
14450 Woodinville Redmond Road
Woodinville, WA 98071
The Earlier You Register, The More $ You Save!
– $25 – “Early Bird” Eventbrite rate is available until Monday, October 31st at 9pm
– $35 – “It’s Not Too Late” Eventbrite rate is available until Monday, November 7 at 9pm
– $45 – “Last Chance” or “Pay at the Door” rate if not Sold Out!
Don’t Delay Reserve your Seat Today!
Feel free to contact ECN Founder Cyndi Dady at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our upcoming event.